Google
 

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

On John Edwards's endorsment and "anger"

According to the New York Times,

"So how is John Edwards feeling about Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York these days? So bad, apparently, that in an interview last week he twice refused to say whether he would endorse her should she win the Democratic presidential nomination."

In the same Article the New York Times mentions that Barack Obama gave a more predictable answer, "“I am a Democrat, and I would support the Democratic nominee,” he said. With a smile, he added, “I intend it to be me.”

While John Edwards is acting in a rather strange way to the idea that he might not be the nominee. Sen. Chris Dodd did not miss the chance to come out and hammer John Edwards. According to MSNBC'S First Read Sen. Chris Dodd had this to say, “I am surprised at just how angry John has become. This is not the same John Edwards I once knew. Of course, we should all come together to support the nominee. I wonder which of the Republicans John prefers to Hillary?”

It appears that the Democrats have really started to turn on each other now and it should be an intresting free for all.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: