Google
 

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Huckabee lied about theology degree

Mike Huckabee claimed to CBN,

"I'm as strong on terror as anybody. In fact I think I'm stronger than most
people because I truly understand the nature of the war that we are in with
Islamofascism. These are people that want to kill us. It's a theocratic war. And
I don't know if anybody fully understands that. I'm the only guy on that stage
with a theology degree. I think I understand it really well."

The problem with that is Huckabee lied. He does not have a theology degree. To make things worse he gave this answer to it being pointed out,

I have a bachelor of arts in religion and a minor in communications in my
undergraduate work. And then I have 46 hours on a master's degree at
Southwestern Theology Seminary. So, my degree as a theological degree is at the
college level and then 46 hours toward a masters -- three years of study of New
Testament Greek, and then the rest of it, all in Seminary was theological
studies, but my degree was actually in religion."


Huckabee has now lied about his Education, Immigration, and Tax Policy what other lies does he not want us to know about.








Sphere: Related Content

No comments: